A virtual assistant (VA) can be an invaluable asset for small business owners who need help managing their workload, but don’t have the resources to hire a full-time employee. VAs are remote workers who provide administrative, technical, or creative assistance to clients, usually on a contractual basis. Here are some ways in which a virtual assistant can help a small business owner:
5 Ways A VA Can Help
- Administrative tasks – A VA can manage your calendar, schedule appointments, respond to emails, and handle customer service inquiries.
- Social media management – A VA can create and curate content, schedule posts, and engage with followers on your social media accounts.
- Bookkeeping and accounting – A VA can help you keep track of your expenses, create invoices, and manage your accounts receivable and payable.
- Marketing and advertising – A VA can help you create and execute marketing campaigns, run paid advertising campaigns, and track analytics.
- Research and analysis – A VA can help you gather data and perform research on industry trends, competitors, and potential business opportunities.
By outsourcing these tasks to a virtual assistant, small business owners can focus on the core aspects of their business, increase productivity, and save time and money.
What Is The VA Grant?
When you are a solopreneur most often you wear all of the hats in your business. Many times the sheer overwhelm of it all is almost enough to make you want to throw in the towel. That is why we decided to create the VA Grant. The VA Grant will be given out 4 times a year to a woman owned business that is struggling to keep it all together and could use a little help. The grant value is $300 and will be awarded based on the need of the woman requesting it.
How To Qualify For The Grant
You will have to submit a written request that will be reviewed by the Grants Committee. Then you will have to do a face to face interview with the committee and provide the necessary documents. If you are chosen to receive the grant, the committee will then issue payment to a VA provider who will be working with you to help you get things done that are pressing in order to help you move your business forward.
When Will The First Grant Application Be Open?
The first grant application will be open September 2023. Once we open the grant portal we will place the announcement in our newsletter GWC Weekly, so be sure to stay subscribed to the newsletter, so that you don’t miss important announcements.